• All support tickets are processed via an ITIL compliant ticket system.
(This offers a service catalogue, change management & problem classification)
• Unattended tickets are escalated via online tracking systems.
• Users have a self service portal in which tickets are viewable.
• Reporting is available on tickets to determine trends and/or SLA compliance.
• All sites are documented with settings, layout, structures and controls.
• All sites have an actively maintained IT asset inventory
• Sites are typically patch managed, with monitored updates.
• Patching automation: If updates are not deployed, alerts are triggered.